COVID-19 AI and Simulation Project
The purpose of this project is to achieve a balance between economic activities and measures to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We collect and analyze data on the early detection of the spread of infection using AI, conduct simulations, develop new technologies that contribute to infection prevention measures, and verify the results for social implementation. This site introduces the results of research in four R&D areas: early detection of infection, infection prevention simulation, infection expansion/suppression simulation, and introduction of new technologies.
- Materials presented at the July 27 expert meeting are now available.
- Materials presented at the July 20 expert meeting are now available.
- We have renewed our website.
- Our website has been renewed.
Latest Research Materials
- Vaccination Strategy
- Achievement Announcement Video
- Resource Optimization
- Infection Simulation
- Splash Analysis
- Infection Prevention Measures
- Inspection And Measurement Method
- Agent Simulation
- Video Analysis Ai
- Economic Impact
- Infection Spread Model
- Indoor CO2 Concentration
- Countermeasures Simulation
- Movement Information Analysis
- Soka University
- The University of Tokyo (School of Engineering)
- Institute of Industrial Science, the University of Tokyo
- Department of Information Systems Science, Soka University
- Faculty of Science and Technology, Keio University
- Graduate School of Business Sciences, University of Tsukuba
- RIKEN Center for Computational Science
- Mitsubishi research Institute, Inc.
- University of Tokyo(Spatial Information Science)
- The University of Tokyo(Institute of Medical Science)
- Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine
- Tokai University School of Medicine
- Osaka General Medical Center
- University of Hyogo
Call for Research Proposals
1. Early detection of spread of infection
Objective: Realization of new technology for early detection of epidemic and spread of infectious diseases by data analysis using AI, etc.
2. Infection prevention simulation
Objective: Simulate and verify virus dispersion and reflect in various guidelines, etc.
3. Simulation of infection spread and control
Objective: To build a simulator (software) that can estimate the infection status and determine the impact of infection on medical care and the economy.
4. Introduction of new technology
Objective: Support the creation of “new daily life” through the development of new technologies that contribute to the prevention of the spread of infection.