1. Terms and Conditions
This submission form is for those who wish to contribute data relevant to the realization of a Smart Life.
If you have data that you believe could be useful for research that uses AI simulations to find ways of preventing the spread of infectious diseases without interrupting socio-economic activities that corresponds to one or more of the five research fields of this project, please submit it here. Also, if you are willing to make the data available on our platform or link your sources to our platform, please indicate this fact in your Data Abstract below.
Before making your submission, please check to be sure that the data that you propose to submit or link to the platform aligns with the purpose of this project and ensure that you have read and understand the Terms and Conditions.
Beginning in August, we will accept submissions from those who are willing to agree to the terms and conditions and connect to the data-sharing platform for the COVID-19 AI and Simulation Project, providing and/or linking their data to contribute to the simulations.
- ■Data Submission Guidelines
- Submitted or linked data should correspond to one or more of the five research fields of this project and be related to the development of AI simulations.
All information concerning data submitted here, as well as data provided or linked to the platform via separate arrangements, is expected to be used only to develop AI simulations used in the prevention of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases.
If there are limitations to how the data should be used, i.e., need for anonymizing, rules concerning what it can be used for, cost, etc., please make this clear in the form in the "Requests concerning public availability of data" and "Other notes" fields.
- Submissions are open to both individuals and groups.
Applicants under the age of 20 must have consent from a guardian or their representative prior to submission.
- ■Exemption from the Right to Claim Compensatory Damages
- By completing and submitting this application, applicants and affiliated parties agree to waive the right to claim compensatory damages and shall be solely responsible for resolving any disputes with third parties related to the entries submitted by the applicant, at their own cost.
- ■How to Apply to Make a Submission
- Please use the application form below.
- ■Use of Information
2. Submission Form
Please fill out the below form to make your submission.
*Please make sure to fill in all of the required fields.